Commercial garage doors are a major investment. If you are new to shopping for commercial garage doors, this article will be a great place to start. Continue reading below for our top tips if you are looking to install commercial garage doors at your business.
To ensure that you select a commercial garage door to best fit your needs, it is important to know what door options are available. Some common commercial garage doors include:
- Rolling Service Doors: Typically comes in insulated or non-insulated steel or aluminum.
- High-Speed Metal Doors: Very reliable with a springless design, made for frequent opening and closing.
- Sectional Steel Doors: Very durable, reliable and economical. Includes an array of profiles, tracks, and hardware to allow customization.
- Insulated Sectional Steel Back Doors: A great option for energy efficiency.
- High-Speed Insulated Fabric Doors: Most commonly used for freezers and coolers.
- Thermacore® Doors: This option is popular if you need something with wind load resistance.
- Security Grilles: A metal security grille, common in retail shops.
- Fire-Rated Doors: A rolling steel door that can be made to meet fire-safety protocols.
There are obviously a lot of options when it comes to commercial garage doors. Give Overhead Door Company of Charleston a call today for your commercial garage door needs. Our team of experienced technicians can help you define your commercial garage door needs, while helping you stay on budget. We have been proudly serving the community of Charleston since 2001.