Owning a home can be very expensive. There are so many little details that you have to keep up with, and neglecting them can lead to paying more money. Although most people budget for the mortgage of the home, they don’t realize how many unexpected costs will arise as a result of needing to fix problems. Any time that you prevent problems, it will likely save you money. Garage doors have several different parts that could get old and weathered over time. It’s just as important to keep up with your garage doors as with any other part of your home.
We provide the following preventative garage door repair services:
- Check for proper operation of electric motor(s)
- Inspect condition of door sections
- Inspect alignment of door(s) to ensure proper operation
- Inspect and lubricate rollers and bearings
- Adjust and lubricate springs
- Inspect spring fasteners for secure mountings
- Inspect and tighten hinges and hardware
- Inspect cables for wear or damage
- Inspect weather strip for wear or damage
- Inspect track fasteners and hangers for secure mounting
Please contact us right away if you’re in need of garage door repair. We are happy to perform any of these preventative services to help you keep your garage doors lasting as long as possible. It will save you money in the end and help you enjoy the convenience of everything working correctly. It would be best to develop a schedule for us to regularly inspect your garage door, so any small issues can be discovered right and resolved right away.