If you are running a business that receives shipments from large semi trucks, you most likely have a loading dock and are in need of the proper dock equipment. When the trucks come with your business supplies, they have need to have a proper loading and unloading dock in order to deliver safely and seamlessly.
Some of the dock equipment required for proper loading and unloading procedures includes:
- Dock Bumpers- Absorb truck impact and protect against vehicle damage
- Inflatable Rail Car Dock Door Seal– Perfect for minimizing temperature loss if transporting heat sensitive items
- Dock Levelers- Older docks are usually shorter than the 50” industry standard, so a dock leveler can help bring your dock up to level
- Dock Shelter– Like the door seal, this keeps your expensive heating and cooling inside the building when loading/unloading.
- Air Curtains- When dock doors are open, air curtains limit heat loss and reduce cold drafts
- Steel Yard Ramps– In case you do not have a proper loading/unloading dock, this gives access to trailers driving the product up the ramp
Here at Overhead Door Company of Charleston, we offer loading dock equipment from three respected partners: Premium Loading Dock Equipment, Dock Seals and Shelters, and Material Handling and Safety Equipment. Together, we can provide your docking equipment needs with safety and quality that can give you peace of mind.