Screen doors are particularly popular in moderate climates. You can leave your door open and enjoy pleasant breezes without having to worry about mosquitoes, other bugs, or even larger pests. Screen doors allow you to entertain in a beautiful space, enjoying the sounds and breezes of being outside without also having to endure the unpleasant aspects of hosting outdoors.
You can truly create an oasis in your home with screen doors. Current trends include building screen doors that are the length of an entire wall. This would allow you to have incredible entertaining space that guests would greatly enjoy. Opening up your door and letting everyone sit back and relax while still inside is such a pleasant option to have available to you.
A few other benefits from having screen doors include the following.
- Lower utility bills if you don’t have your air conditioning running when you have the screen door open
- Fresh and clean air throughout your home
- Improved circulation of the air in your home
- Unique indoor/outdoor space for both living and entertaining
- Additional protection to your home from insects or animals that might try and enter your home if you leave a window or door open without a screen
As you consider the advantages of installing screen doors, let us come out and take a look at your home. We will be able to answer any of your questions and help you decide where you want screen doors installed. This addition to your home will not be something you regret. It will become something that you showcase about your home.